Thursday, July 28, 2011

Help a lady out!



I need some help from my readers. Mainly those of you with lots of free discretionary time, and/or who live in Poland. I am desperately searching for a group of American ex-pats in Poland to converse with. If they have families that would also be a plus, but not a must. I need to gather some info. to, as they say in the marketing business, "manage my expectations"...I have found many forums and what not that have some categories like this but some of the absolute drivel I find there is discouraging ...any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

P.S. I am also taking suggestions for random places a T.V. remote might be, because we've been missing ours for more than a week and my legs are getting worn out from all the walking back and forth.

1 comment: